2.09.2011

Life Ponders

The past week has a been a rather eventful one... firstly because it was also Chinese New Year, and I got to experience working in the office with just a few people and was really tempted to just sit back and relax and enjoy the air cond... but alas, my conscience said otherwise! I am proud to say I did work as much as I could under the circumstances :D Secondly, I revisited KK and am once again convinced that I wouldn't mind going back there again! Thirdly, an incident happened that made me realize how unpredictable life can be. But over the mountains and the sea, I saw the magnificent hand of God at work in my life and those around me, and in Mother Nature.



 Life is short... one day u're fine, the next u're not... whatever life throws at us, live it to the fullest.




 Be like the rock that stands firm in adversity and the water that adapts its path to find its way to sea.


Here's a toast to better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment